Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by SBT Seabuckthorn, but all the opinions about the products are mine and, as always, honest. Read the full disclosure here.
During the last two months I’ve been testing and reviewing a large number of SBT Seabuckthorn products. This Canadian company, located in British Columbia, is focused on producing natural healing products based on the Seabuckthorn seed and fruit oils. I’ve learned a lot about the powerful Seabuckthorn plant, its oils, and how it can help treat various conditions.
I love everything I’ve tried so much that I collaborated with the company to bring you a giveaway with three of their products. I chose products that I loved, are great to bring with you if you’re traveling this summer, and very versatile, so they could work for any skin type or skin condition.
The first product I chose for you is the hand cream. This is one of the first products I’ve tried, and it managed to get my extremely dry hands back to normal, make them soft and smooth. Also, the small size is great for carrying around.
If you need more information, I’ve reviewed this hand cream here. I have to also add that this is one of the rare hand creams that doesn’t leave my hands greasy, so I can carry on with whatever I was doing immediately.
From the important range of SBT Seabuckthorn soothing salves, I chose the Berry Essence Soothing Salve. This great product is packed with Seabuckthorn oils, and versatile enough to be used as a moisturizer, or to treat itching, inflammation, and irritation.
This is a travel-friendly product, since it will not spill like other body moisturizers, and can be used all over the body. It’s also safe for children. You can learn more about it if you check out my review. If you’re going to bring just one body moisturizer when traveling, camping etc, I recommend this one!
Another fantastic travel-friendly product is the 3 in 1 Shampoo Bar, reviewed here. It can be used as a face cleanser, body wash and hair shampoo, and it works great. I do need a conditioner for my hair and a skin moisturizer afterwards, but it still makes packing lighter and easier.
This amazing bar is safe for your whole family, it won’t spill, and I believe it could last throughout a vacation. It’s also SLS free, so it’s safe for sensitive skin.
You could win these three versatile, natural products by entering through the Rafflecopter widget. Please read the rules below before entering. If the widget fails to load, please follow this link:
(open it in a separate tab, you may need to come back to this blog post).
- One winner will win all three products mentioned above (accessories not included), with ARV $48.85 CAD. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- This giveaway is open only to Canadian residents that are 18+ years old, excluding Quebec!
- Giveaway starts on February, June 6th at 00:01 AM and ends on Tuesday, June 20th at 11:59 PM, Pacific Time.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted by e-mail within 5 days after the closing day, after I check all the entries. I will try to be as fast as possible. Winner will have 48 h to respond. In case no response is received, I will choose another winner.
- It is mandatory to answer a skill-based question, which is your free entry into the contest. All other entries are optional, but you can unlock more only entries if you finish the ones shown as ‘mandatory’. If you unfollow me at any time after the giveaway, you will be blocked from any and all future giveaways.
- IMPORTANT: You have to confirm e-mail subscription for that entry to count. This means you will receive an e-mail every time I publish a post. You can unsubscribe at any time, but this will block you from entering any future giveaways.
- I will personally ship the prize, without tracking, and I am not responsible for loss or any damage incurred in transport.